There’s nothing quite like a breathtaking view. That’s something we can take for granted, living in Alberta.
We’ve assembled a collection of photos from Alberta Special Areas that are worth making the trip out for. For those looking for a bit of inspiration, we salute you.
1. A CN Railway site stands tall at the Prairie Elevator & Museum.
2. A former grain elevator stands tall as the Prairie Elevator Museum in Acadia Valley.
3. A group of boys get to digging a sand grave down in Prairie Oasis Park.
4. Instagram-worthy: the Cereal Prairie Pioneer Museum is comprised of many artifacts of pioneer life.
5. What’s a more picturesque sight: The New Bridgen Water Tower or the great plains surrounding it?
6. All aboard! A CNR Station beckons.
7. The Folks Prairie Orchard in the beginning of a bloom.
8. The Red Deer River stretching itself through the Canadian badlands.
Do you have an amazing picture of Alberta’s Special Areas? Share it with us on our Facebook page!